Which areas do you service?
- We service the New York Tri-State area and can take you to any destination in NYC. From weddings and proms to concerts and corporate travel, we can provide you with luxurious transportation to and from every event you can think of!
- With Imperial Limo Worldwide, you can also book airport transfers and have a safe, reliable and comfortable ride to and from LaGuardia, JFK and Newark airports.
How can I make my reservation or ask about your services?
Here at Imperial Limo Worldwide, we provide several ways you can schedule your ride:
- Through our easy and secure booking system: go to our Booking page, enter your ride details, choose your vehicle, let us know your special requests, and that’s it! You’ve made your reservation in just minutes!
- By phone: Imperial Limo Worldwide is just a call away! Reach us at (929)-331-2898 and our dispatcher will make a reservation on your behalf.
- Via email: You can also send an email to us at email@example.com with your trip details or ask us anything you’d like to know.
- Through our online form: We are happy to hear your thoughts and answer any questions you may have about our service so we offer you the possibility of reaching out to us through our Contact Us page. Fill out our online form and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
I booked an airport pick-up. Where will my chauffeur be?
There are two options available to you: a Curbside Pick-up as our standard service and a Meet & Greet service as an upgrade.
- Curbside Pick-up:
- Your chauffeur will track your flight so he’ll know exactly when your plane has landed.
- Your chauffeur will have your phone number (make sure you provide us with the right #) and send you a text to introduce himself as soon as you land.
- When you reclaim your luggage, get to the curb to see the Zone you are in. Then send a text to your driver with that letter (e.g. Terminal C).
- Your private car driver will come to pick you up at the curb in just 3 to 5 minutes.
- Meet & Greet:
- Your private car driver will be waiting for you at a designated baggage claim area at the airport displaying a professionally made sign with your name on it.
- Your driver will help you with your luggage and accompany you to the vehicle outside.
- This is an upgrade service, available for you upon request.
- If you do not possess a cell or domestic phone, we will automatically upgrade you and charge you with this service to make certain that you will be provided with our service in a timely manner.
- A Meet & Greet service is ideal for anyone who needs a hand with the baggage, including VIP clients and senior citizens.
Should I include extra time when booking an airport pick-up service since I need to collect my baggage?
- Adding time to your pick-up time is not required. When booking your reservation, enter the precise arrival time.
- We will bear in mind the time you need to reclaim your luggage.
- We do not charge extra for waiting for you to collect your baggage.
- If you’re traveling on an international flight, we will wait for you for 60 minutes after your plane lands at no extra cost, and if you’re on a domestic flight the grace period is 30 min. If you need more time, you can easily adjust the pick-up time and the grace period will start from that point.
How can I be certain if my driver will pick me up right on time?
- Have peace of mind knowing that your chauffeur will not only be punctual but come pick you up 5-10 minutes prior to your arrival.
- Rest assured your driver will send you a text before you land. You will be aware of their location, as well as their arrival.
- You can expect a message from your chauffeur 15 to 45 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- In case you haven’t got a text message from your driver, please contact our dispatch service at (929)-242-6102 so they can resolve the issue and help you.
- If you have booked an airport pick-up service, the chauffeur will contact you as soon as your flight lands.
Do you charge extra in case my flight gets delayed? Will you monitor my flight?
- There will be no additional fees in the event of a flight delay. We know that this is above your control so we don’t hold you accountable.
- We are also monitoring your flight and will be at the airport to pick you up as soon as you arrive. We have a reliable tracking software to make sure of that.
- If you are on a domestic flight, your chauffeur will wait for 30 minutes and 60 minutes if you are on an international flight – at no additional charge.
I see that your private car service is kid friendly. Will I really get a child car seat free of charge?
- Yes! When you book our services, you get a safe and child friendly transportation. We offer a complete range of child car seats – completely free of charge! Here at Imperial Limo Worldwide, your safety and the safety of your children is our top priority.
- Just inform us about your child’s age and size, and we will provide the appropriate car seat for your precious little one. We have forward-facing, rear-facing, and booster car seats.
- All our chauffeurs have undergone an extensive training on car seat types, usage and installation. They have hands-on experience in the field.
- Your child car seat will be fitted correctly prior to our arrival at the designated location, unless you’d like to install it yourself.
- Every child car seat is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
What is your cancellation policy?
- We understand that things change and you might have to cancel your reservation. Although we don’t like to charge you for a late cancellation, we have the cancellation policy in appreciation for our drivers.
- Once you schedule your ride, the car you chose is no longer available for other clients in the designated time frame. In the event of a last-minute cancellation, both our business and driver lose your reservation, as well as any other possible business in that specific time slot.
- In accordance with our cancellation policy, there will be no extra expenses if you:
- Cancel your Sedan and SUV rental 24 hours in advance.
- Cancel your Sprinter, stretch limo and bus rental at least 48 hours in advance.
Why do I need to prepay gratuity?
- When you pay gratuity beforehand, you don’t have to bother to carry cash with you. You get to relax and enjoy your ride without worrying about the tips.
- We automatically add the 20-percent gratuity to your final price. In case your experience didn’t live up to your expectations, we will refund the full amount of prepaid gratuity.
- Not only do our clients consider the prepaid gratuity a convenience, but they like that the gratuity can be written off via online card payments. What’s more, it’s easier to keep track of each and every expense this way, especially when it comes to business costs.
- We care about your safety and the safety of our chauffeurs. By charging gratuity in advance, we minimize the amount of cash in the vehicle, minimizing the chances of any unpleasant surprises.
- You still want to tip your chauffeur in person? Not a problem. Simply contact our dispatch service and we won’t add 20% to the service you booked.
How do you maintain your fleet?
- Each and every vehicle in our first-class fleet undergoes a regular cleaning, washing and vacuuming routine – multiple times a day! They are all regularly detailed.
- Here at Imperial Limo Worldwide, we pride ourselves on the immaculate condition of our vehicles. To ensure that they are kept in impeccable shape, we follow strict and comprehensive maintenance, inspection and service schedule on a regular basis.
- Rest assured that the vehicle you choose to travel has met stringent safety standards and is champion in endurance, performance and quality.
How do your chauffeurs stand out from Uber or Lyft drivers?
- Our chauffeurs are the most qualified and experienced professionals in the area and are dedicated to providing you with the best car service in NYC. Your needs and satisfaction is his #1 priority and he will go the extra mile to attend to your wishes.
- We know that a premium private car service means not only getting you from point A to point B. The service our chauffeurs provide goes beyond driving a car.
- When you book with Imperial Limo Worldwide, you know that the person behind the wheel is courteous, personable, skilled, properly trained and smartly dressed.
- Your chauffeur has an outstanding knowledge of all the routes across the city and will make sure you have a comfortable, hassle-free ride. And he is always ready to help you with the luggage, open or close your door, and recommend a fine restaurant or any other place/activity you’re interested in.
- All chauffeurs undergo background screening, drug and alcohol testing for your safety and peace of mind.
- You can rest assured our commercial insurance policy fully covers both you and your chauffeur.
- If you go for Lyft or Uber, you cannot be certain of any of the above. At Imperial Limo Worldwide, we can provide you with a consistent level of quality each and every time you book your ride with us.
If I book your service to a concert and back, how will I find my driver in the crowd?
- Our chauffeurs are pros and will make sure you enjoy your NYC concert to the fullest, without having to worry about transportation.
- You will have seamless communication with your chauffeur from start to finish. The same person will get you to the event and back, and you will keep in contact via text. Your driver will send you a message so you can respond and reach an agreement on your pick-up location.
- Want to stay longer than you planned? No problem. Simply text your chauffeur and arrange a more suitable pick-up time. These are all the benefits of direct, zero-hassle communication!
Do you offer flat-rate pricing?
- Yes, we do! Our rates are simple, transparent and flat. You can be certain there will be zero hidden charges. With Imperial Limo Worldwide, there will be only pleasant surprises.
- We don’t charge extra for fuel, or using toll roads.
- We will just add 20-percent gratuity to the base rate, and we make sure that you know exactly how much you pay in total.
- As soon as you book your service with us, we will send an email confirmation with the precise amount of money. We will charge the credit card you provided.
- If you are late and the grace period according to our policy has finished, we will have to charge wait time. You will receive an email notifying you of the total charges.
- Don’t hesitate to email or call us if you have any questions or think you have been charged inappropriately.
Is smoking and/or drinking allowed in your vehicles?
- We guarantee that our vehicles are all smoke-free.
- Both alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited in our vehicles.
Are your vehicles equipped with free wifi?
- Our every vehicle is fully equipped with a free in-car WiFi hotspot for your convenience.
Do I have to create an account to book your service? Is there any additional incentive for this?
- Although you don’t need an online account to schedule your ride, we suggest that you do create it. You will be able to easily review your receipts and keep track of your trip history.